Ribbon has suddenly magnified itself in word and file explorer.(Microsoft Word 2013 Ribbon enlargement help!) (Bigger Icons and Fonts in the Ribbon and Tabs, Please? )

Ribbon has suddenly magnified itself in word and file explorer.
(Microsoft Word 2013 Ribbon enlargement help!)

 (Bigger Icons and Fonts in the Ribbon and Tabs, Please? )

Hi,
Please may someone help me, my computer randomly decided to increase the size of the ribbons in things like excel, word and the file explorer. Nothing else has been magnified anywhere on my computer. I've check and the resolution is default, so are all other display settings i can find. 
No other programs appear to have been affected. It is just really annoying as the ribbons now take up half the page. I assume it should be a simile fix however i can not for the life of me work this one out!




THIS IS THE SOLUTION
FIRST 1st



Click Cuztomize Quick Accses Toolbar






SECOND 
CLick Touch/Mouse Mode





THIRD

Click MOUSE







VOALAA!!!!!!







1 comment: