White Screen after logging in (VIDEOSCRIBE BY SPARKOL)



 After I put in my email and password the first time, it just reloads the login screen. I submit my email and password a second time and it starts loading but then gives me a white screen. I've updated my java and reset the system and still just a white screen inside the window.

Ideas?

1. YOU NEED DOWNLOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

2. YOU NEED TO CLEAR THE CACHE FROM THE DIRECTORY "C:\Users\'UserName'\AppData\Roaming\VideoScribeDesktop\Local Store\Library\Caches" WHEN YOU GET TO THIS FOLDER THERE ARE LOTS OF FILES AND FOLDERS JUST SELECT ALL (CTRL+A) AND DELETE (SHIFT+DEL).

THE 'AppData' FOLDER MAY NOT BE VISIBLE BY DEFAULT. SO IN ORDER TO SEE IT YOU NEED TO TURN ON HIDDEN FOLDERS ON WINDOWS EXPLORER.

SOURCE : http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000011091

No comments:

Post a Comment